Where to start?
I have a novella that features laser guns, two-headed lizard gangsters, bloody massacre and other fun elements:
And a couple of my favourite short stories I wrote
- Monsters — in the darkest hour, an imaginary hero brings hope and courage.
- The Blue Pill Of Atlantis — a nostalgic merman's tale of a fading Atlantis, where the past and present collide in a sea of forgotten wisdom.
- Bewildering Wilderness — in the heart of a storm, one man's quest for spirits becomes a battle with his own.
- The Unremitting Moneday — virtual gems, real dilemmas: a journey through the moral maze of digital entertainment.
- For Whom The Universe Caws — a story of a vagabond who made friends with a raven.
and three essays:
- Man Against Marketing is about a new kind of old narrative conflict in which we are all engaged.
- It’s All Just An Old Videogame – musings about the nature of memories and nostalgia.
- Where is that City N? – On Chekhoverse, antiplaces, and my hometown.
and two translations (from Russian):